Ah I recently got a new laptop and specifically asked (embarrassingly) if it would run The Sims well enough. But obviously, a new laptop has wiped me out.
I cant afford The Sims 4 because ironically, it’s not as easy to get a job and or Motherlode 50K as it is in The Sims.
Hey. Let’s not be like these people.
Things girls look for in a boy:
•Fighter of the Night Man
•Champion of the sun
•Master of karate and friendship for everyone
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
I heard you have to buy $25 shorts to meet Falling In Reverse. It’s still such a shame bands exploit their fans like that. So thrilled that my favorite band is completely against it. One of the many reasons to admire Enter Shikari.
(Disclaimer: Rou wasnt addressing anyone in particular. FIR just came to mind when I read this. There are a lot of bands on warped that are doing this.)
this is the most romantic thing i’ve seen all day
the thrilling saga in which Panic! owns the fuck out of WBC